Extract metadata from MS Office, PDF, HTML, Adobe files, IPTC info from jpeg and tif images into XML, CSV, Word files or HTML pages without programming.
Set file properties via mass update function for MS Office and NTFS Windows 2000 files.
You will easily Catalog and retrieve:
MS Office documents: Application name, Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Template, Comments, Last author, Revision number, Number of pages, paragraphs, lines, words, characters, notes, slides, Manager, Company, Category, Security flags, Creation, Last accessed, print date, Edition time
- Standard or User-defined ie customized file properties, Mac comments,
- Windows 2000 file propertes,
- PDF documents properties,
- OpenOffice.org, StarOffice information,
- Title of HTML pages and metadata in tags according to Dublic Core,
- PDF information,
- IPTC-NAA fields for JPEG/TIFF/PSD images,
- Adobe XMP metadata retrieval from Photoshop, Acrobat, FrameMaker, GoLive, InDesign, InCopy, Illustrator, LiveMotion.
- Interactive display and export or batch command line mode for metadata extraction with xsl transformation in automated processing. MetaDataMiner lets you rapidly create HTML index of entire folders with extra information and hypertext links : you can share documentation catalog in a project team and save time seaching for data
Read The publisher description in: French